- Your Gold income is determined by your tax rate and population (see below).
- Gold is typically used for performing research. Each level of research typically requires double the amount of gold as the previous level.
- Gold is not defended by your storehouse. It is the easiest resource to be taken by another player.
- Set taxes at 50% - this is the maximum possible amount you can get from taxes.
- Gold per Hour = Tax rate * Population
- Population = Max Population * Happiness (which is 1 - Tax Rate)
- Max population is determined by your cottages